1. The process of integrating Backblaze is similar to the one for Wasabi.
2. Once you have created a Backblaze account, move on to creating a bucket by clicking the Create a bucket button from the homepage.
3. From the Create a Bucket popup, enter the name of your bucket in the Bucket Unique Name field.
4. Select the status of bucket using the Private or Public radio button.
5. Same is the case with Default Encryption radio buttons. You can enable or disable default encryption from here.
6. To enable/disable the object lock feature, use the Object Lock radio button.
7. Once the selections are made, click the Create a bucket button.
8. This creates the bucket in Backblaze and lists all the details populating the selections you made.