1. To create a CDN zone, follow the link https://panel.blazingcdn.com/cdn/create-cdn from your web browser. Doing so takes you to the Create new CDN zone screen.
2. From the list of options available, select ‘From my origin’. Doing so reveals a couple of fields that include CDN Zone Name and your origin link.
3. You can enter the desired name for your CDN zone in the CDN Zone Name field.
4. In the link field, you have to provide a link to your storage (Wasabi, Amazon S3, Backblaze, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
5. Make sure you select “HTTPS” from the radio buttons in the Link field.
7. Once the fields are filled, click Create CDN zone button. This creates the CDN zone.
8. The created CDN zone is displayed in the CDN zones list. Relevant information regarding the created CDN is displayed via a number of columns that include Name, State, System Domain, Origin, TTL, ID, Last Update, and Actions.