1. Click Object Storage, and from the options list, select Bucket List. This opens the bucket list section in Object Storage.
2. To create a new bucket, click the button from the top right corner. Doing so takes you to the Create new bucket button.
3. Here, you can create a private or CDN object storage bucket. The type can be selected by marking the corresponding radio button.
4. In case you want to keep the storage private, select Private.
5. If you want to keep the access public (for instance, video files publicly accessible), select CDN. This reveals the Bucket Name and Default Index Files fields.
6. Enter the bucket name in the unique bucket name field.
7. The default index files field has index.html already populated in it.
8. Once the fields are filled, click the Create new bucket button. This creates the object storage bucket.
9. The created bucket appears in the bucket list along with the relevant details displayed via a number of columns that include Name, Size, Objects, All, Updated, and Actions.