6. Once the amount is entered/selected, click the Submit button. The accepted payment methods include PayPal and Stripe. However, when you select Stripe, a number of credit cards can be attached that include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, UCB, and UnionPay.
- Clicking the Submit button takes you to the payment screen in a new tab.
- If you want to pay via PayPal, click the PayPal box and click the Pay with this method button.
3. From there, you are taken to PayPal login screen and you can follow the steps in order to complete payment.
4. If you select Stripe, you need to enter your card number. Here, all types of credit cards displayed in accepted payment methods can be added.
5. Enter the card number in the Card number field.
6. Enter its expiry date in the Expiration Date field.
7. Enter the 3-digit CVV code from your card in the CVV field.
8. Once the details are filled in, click the Pay with this method button.
15. Additionally, you can also add a new credit card by clicking the Add new credit card button.