1. From the left-hand menu, expand the Object Storage section.
2. From the list of options, select Bucket List. Doing so takes you to the object storage bucket list.
3. Here, from the tabs listed at the top, select Statistics. This opens the Statistics section.
3. Here, the statistics of the created object storage buckets are displayed.
4. The Storage usage box displays the storage that has been used by the created buckets.
5. The Objects box shows the number of objects that have been created.
7. Next comes the monthly breakdown of the storage used plotted against each day of the month in a graphical form.
8. At the end of the section is the daily objects information tabulated via a number of columns that include Date, Size, and Objects.