With BlazingCDN, you can also set a minimum number of requests to cache.
Let us take a look at how it is done.
BlazingCDN Portal > Anycast CDN > CDN Zone List
1. Follow the workflow mentioned above to land on the CDN Zone List.
2. Select a CDN zone by clicking the CDN zone name. This takes you to the Preferences screen.
3. Here, navigate to the Min requests to cache heading.
4. Use the requests number field to enter the number of file requests before it gets cached.
5. Once the number is set, click the Apply button. This applies to the new preferences with the desired number of minimum file requests.