In order to upload files by Swift Protocol with Cyberduck, you need to have Cyberduck software installed on your system. Cyberduck is a libre server and cloud storage browser that allows connection to servers, enterprise file sharing, and cloud storage. It’s a very popular Swift client, powerful and free software for transferring files over the Internet.
1. From the left-hand menu, expand the Object Storage section.
2. From the list of options, select Bucket List. Doing so takes you to the object storage bucket list.
3. Here, from the tabs listed at the top, select Access Credentials. This opens the Access Credentials section.
4. Here, all the credential details are listed.
5. Now, open Cyberduck application in your system.
6. Click the Open Connection button.
7. From the Open Connection popup, open the Connection dropdown. This reveals a list of options.
8. Select OpenStack Swift (Keystone 3) from the options.
9. Use the Credential Details from BlazingCDN to fill in the fields displayed in the Open Connection popup.
10. Make sure that you include ‘OpenStack Swift (Keystone 3)’. before the API URL when it is copied in the Server field.
11. Fill in the Project: Domain: Username field using the corresponding fields from the Credential Details screen.
12. Once the fields are filled, click the Connect button.
13. This takes you to the main screen in Cyberduck.
14. All folders present in the created object storage bucket you took the credentials from are auto-populated in Cyberduck.
15. You can drag and drop any files from system storage in a folder in Cyberduck. The selected file gets uploaded to that specific folder.