Integration with WordPress requires the inclusion of a WordPress plugin. However, you do not have to worry as we will be walking you through each step of the setup.WP Fastest Cache or WP Super Cache is focused on aiding administrators of the website to manage caching behaviour inside WordPress CMS.
1. Start by logging into the WordPress Admin Panel.
2. From the left-hand menu, hover over Plugins. Doing so reveals a list of options.
3. From these options, select Add New.
4. Navigate to the plugin search box.
5. Type WP Super Cache and press Enter. This displays the WP Super Cache plugin.
6. From the plugin displayed, click the Install Now button.
7. Once it is installed, click the Activate Plugin button. Doing so completes the installation of this plugin. Let us now move on to the configuration part.
How to Configure WP Super Cache?
1. Once WP Super Cache is successfully installed and activated, hover over Settings from the left-hand menu on the WP main dashboard.
2. This reveals a list of options. WP Super Cache is also displayed here.
3. Click WP Super Cache.
4. This takes you to WP Super Cache Settings popup.
5. Here, open the Easy tab from the tabs listed atop this popup.
6. Here, from the Caching heading, select the Caching On (Recommended) radio button.
7. Click the Update Status.
8. After that, open the Advanced tab.
9. Tick the box next to Enable Caching.
10. Confirm that the Cache Delivery Method is set to Simple.
11. Under Miscellaneous, tick boxes next to the following options:
12. Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors.
13. Don’t cache pages for known users.
14. Cache rebuild. Serve a supercache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated.
15. Once the selections are made, click the Update Status button.
16. After that, click the CDN tab from the tabs at the top.
17. Select the CDN tab and tick the Enable CDN Support box:
18. In the box next to the Site URL enter your website URL.
19. In the box next to the Off-site URL, enter the Edge Address prefixed with the protocol for your Edge Address (HTTP:// or HTTPS://).
20. Enter any additional delivery domains (such as a custom vanity URL) in the box next to Additional CNAMES.
21. Select Save Changes.
22. Select the Contents tab and click Delete Cache to make sure cached content is fresh.
23. Once BlazingCDN is enabled, check the Speed and SEO of your site to get a comparative analysis.
24. Verify the source code of any page to confirm that the CDN domain is being used for static assets instead of your origin domain. Your Edge Address should precede directories designated for static content.